Including Complimentary Shipping and Returns for all Australian orders.
Our Ina Mule features a super comfy padded sole and oversized woven straps.
Committed to a softer footprint on the planet, this style has been produced according to our key values of responsible, fair production and in extremely limited quantities.
Materials & Care
•Recycled Satin Polyester upper
• Certified Recycled leather lining
• Comfortable non-slip resin sole
• 9 cm covered heel
• Comfortable padded woven straps
To read more about our low impact materials, visit our Considered Materials page here
To learn more about how to extend the life of your sandals, visit our Love Your Shoes pagehere
Size & Fit
Our Ina Mule fits true to size.
We suggest sizing up if you are in between sizes.
Model is a size 38 EU, wearing a size 38 EU.
Sizes are displayed in Italian/EU sizing across the site.
Below is our Footwear Size & Conversion Chart to help you decide which size to buy. If you have any specific or detailed fit questions please email us email@example.com
Who Made My Clothes?
Handcrafted in our family-run, ethically accredited partner factory in China.
Shipping & Returns
Complimentary shipping and returns are available for all Australian orders. Find out morehere.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-2 working days. We will do our very best to get your order to you within the below time frames!
Australia: 1 - 2 business days or next day delivery if express post is selected at checkout. New Zealand City Centres: 1 - 2 business days Rest of World: 2 - 6 business days
We are happy to refund any order if your return meets the below conditions:
• Items must be returned within 30 days of purchase
• Items must be unworn. Please be mindful of this when trying your shoes on
• We don’t refund any sale items but we will do our best to accommodate size swaps
• You will be refunded in your original form of payment
• Sadly we cannot take responsibility if your return gets lost on its way back or for any import duties and taxes incurred
For all shipments made through DHL, we use their GoGreen Carbon Neutral service. So for every shipment we send, we make a corresponding contribution to a climate protection project - neutralising the emissions created as a result of the shipment.