This minimal style is delicate with a textured finish, making it an effortless, easy to style piece to complete your look.
Materials & Care
• Croc embossed leather upper
• Vegetable tanned leather insole
• Quality leather lining
• Comfortable non-slip rubber sole
• Delicate straps with hidden elastic at instep
To learn more about how to extend the life of your sandals, visit our Love Your Shoes page here
Size & Fit
Myra is petite fitting. We suggest sizing up if you are in between sizes.
Model is a size 38 EU, wearing a size 38 EU.
Sizes are displayed in Italian/EU sizing across the site.
Below is our Footwear Size & Conversion Chart to help you decide which size to buy. If you have any specific or detailed fit questions please email us at email@example.com
Who Made My Clothes?
Proudly made in-house in our clean energy Melbourne studio.
Shipping & Returns
Complimentary Global shipping is available on all orders over $100. Find out more here.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-2 working days. We will do our very best to get your order to you within the below time frames!
Australia: 1 - 2 business days or next day delivery if express post is selected at checkout. New Zealand: 2 - 5 business days Rest of World: 2 - 6 business days
We are happy to refund any order if your return meets the below conditions:
• Items must be returned within 14 days of purchase
• Items must be unworn. Please be mindful of this when trying your sandals on
• We don’t refund any sale items but we will do our best to accommodate size swaps
• You will be refunded in your original form of payment
• Sadly we cannot take responsibility if your return gets lost on its way back or for any import duties and taxes incurred
We recommend arranging a tracked courier for a safe and speedy return.
• We ask that you cover the cost of your return shipping to our Melbourne warehouse. But good news! We offer complimentary shipping on exchange items sent back out to you.
For all shipments made through DHL, we use their GoGreen Carbon Neutral service. So for every shipment we send, we make a corresponding contribution to a climate protection project - neutralising the emissions created as a result of the shipment.