or make 4 interest-free payments of$72.25 AUDfortnightly withMore info
Including complimentary Shipping for all Australian orders.
Our signature quiet minimalism realised in a new silhouette. Featuring soft tubular straps and a comfortable padded insole to take you out on hazy, purple skied evenings.
Materials & Care
• Chrome free leather upper
• Chrome free leather insole
• Recycled leather lining
• Comfortable non-slip resin sole
• 4 cm covered heel
• Delicate padded tubular straps
To read more about our low impact materials, visit our Considered Materials page here
To learn more about how to extend the life of your sandals, visit our Love Your Shoes page here
Size & Fit
Pillar Mini fits true to size.
We suggest sizing up if you are in between sizes.
Sizes are displayed in Italian/EU sizing across the site.
Below is our Footwear Size & Conversion Chart to help you decide which size to buy. If you have any specific or detailed fit questions please email us at email@example.com
Who Made My Clothes?
Handcrafted in our family-run, ethically accredited partner factory in China.
Shipping & Returns
Complimentary shipping is available on all Australian orders. Find out more here.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-2 working days. We will do our very best to get your order to you within the below time frames!
Australia: 1 - 2 business days or next day delivery if express post is selected at checkout. New Zealand: 2 - 5 business days Rest of World: 2 - 6 business days
We are happy to refund any order if your return meets the below conditions:
• Items must be returned within 14 days of purchase
• Items must be unworn. Please be mindful of this when trying your sandals on
• We don’t refund any sale items but we will do our best to accommodate size swaps
• You will be refunded in your original form of payment
• Sadly we cannot take responsibility if your return gets lost on its way back or for any import duties and taxes incurred
• We recommend arranging a tracked courier for a safe and speedy return.
• We ask that you cover the cost of your return shipping to our Melbourne warehouse. But good news! We offer complimentary shipping on exchange items sent back out to you.
For all shipments made through DHL, we use their GoGreen Carbon Neutral service. So for every shipment we send, we make a corresponding contribution to a climate protection project - neutralising the emissions created as a result of the shipment.