or make 4 interest-free payments of$72.25 AUDfortnightly withMore info
Get an instant refund with
Including complimentary Shipping and Returns for all Australian orders.
All good things start with a good base and we think you'll love our new super comfy padded footbed. This classic style is designed for laidback, everyday wear season after season.
Materials & Care
• Certified Recycled leather upper
• Comfortable Padded footbed
• Non-slip rubber sole
• Adjustable fitting at ankle with buckle
To read more about our low impact materials, visit our Considered Materials page here
To learn more about how to extend the life of your sandals, visit our Love Your Shoes page here
Size & Fit
Raul fits true to size.
We suggest sizing up if you are in between sizes.
Model is a size 38 EU, wearing a size 38 EU.
Sizes are displayed in Italian/EU sizing across the site.
Below is our Footwear Size & Conversion Chart to help you decide which size to buy. If you have any specific or detailed fit questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who Made My Clothes?
Proudly made in-house in our clean energy Melbourne studio.
Shipping & Returns
Complimentary shipping and returns are available for all Australian orders. Find out morehere.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-2 working days. We will do our very best to get your order to you within the below time frames!
Australia: 1 - 2 business days or next day delivery if express post is selected at checkout. New Zealand City Centres: 1 - 2 business days Rest of World: 2 - 6 business days
We are happy to refund any order if your return meets the below conditions:
• Items must be returned within 30 days of purchase
• Items must be unworn. Please be mindful of this when trying your shoes on
• We don’t refund any sale items but we will do our best to accommodate size swaps
• You will be refunded in your original form of payment
• Sadly we cannot take responsibility if your return gets lost on its way back or for any import duties and taxes incurred
For all shipments made through DHL, we use their GoGreen Carbon Neutral service. So for every shipment we send, we make a corresponding contribution to a climate protection project - neutralising the emissions created as a result of the shipment.